Belt Team MVVBP
Mission, Vision, Values, Beliefs & Perspective (MVVBP)
When you're contemplating buying or selling a home, it's a big deal - financially & emotionally. Who you ask to help your family can make all the difference in the world. So, who is The Belt Team? What is our mission? How do we conduct ourselves & what can you expect?
MISSION: “Changing Lives For The Better”
Real estate is a vocation for us. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives in a most meaningful, positive way – the lives of our clients, our families, ourselves and every person we come in touch with.
VISION: “Our reputation for integrity, unparalleled expertise & stellar results make us the indispensable real estate team of choice in Northern Virginia.”
Being the indispensable real estate team of choice means:
- Buyers & sellers choose us because they trust us. We help them buy or sell their home at the best price & most favorable terms the market will bear, do so as quickly as possible, and with the least possible inconvenience to them. “I can’t buy or sell a home without talking to The Belt Team.”
- Realtors, colleagues & vendors like to work with us because we make their job easy.
- We are the real estate team that every real estate professional wants to be a part of. We operate at an ultra high level, run profitably & have fun.
VALUES: “God, Family, Then Business”
Every action we take reflects these values. And in this order.
- Honesty/Integrity – Always do the right thing, no matter the cost.
- Client First – Clients’ needs come first. Do what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it. Deliver beyond expectations.
- Trust/Loyalty – Trust starts with honesty. We “have each others’ backs” and that includes our clients' backs.
- Family- We are family-founded and family-focused - on our personal families, our Belt Team family & our clients whom we treat like family.
- Compassion – We care about people. It’s never just about “the deal.”
- Respect – We value what each person brings to the table & treat one another with dignity. No big egos on this bus. We are a team of All-Stars.
- Collaboration/Teamwork - We are greater than the sum of our parts. There is value in synergy. We collaborate with our clients and with one another to achieve goals that no one person could achieve alone. A team of specialists will always outperform a team of generalists.
- Success/Achievement/Expertise/Excellence/Mastery – True mastery comes when the gifted passionately practice. Success & achievement are a result of mastery. We are committed to true mastery, achieving excellence & creating success stories for everyone.
- Growth/Innovation – We are learning based do-ers, never satisfied with the status quo, open to new ideas, creative, outside-the-box thinkers who are always seeking to raise the bar.
- Abundance – We operate with an abundance mindset. We seek win-win situations and come from a place of contribution.
- Communication – We value open communication, seek first to understand, and commit to honesty & direct discussion to resolve problems. We don’t tell our clients what they “want” to hear, we tell them the truth. Then we brainstorm & together find ways to achieve their goal.
- Professionalism – Our standards are the highest in the industry.
- Accountability – We hold ourselves accountable to living our values, meeting our standards, achieving our goals & getting results. We are accountable to one another, to the team and to our clients.
- Work Hard, Play Hard – We are purposeful and have an intense sense of direction. Our work ethic is beyond compare. And we enjoy life. Whether we are at work or at home, we are in the moment & fully focused.
- Humor – We take our jobs & our clients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
This isn’t just a business. This is about peoples’ lives. We seek to develop our business not as an end in itself, but as a means to make positive change for us, our clients & the world around us. The more successful we are as a team, the more impactful we can be. To that end, we seek to run a profitable, MREA model-based team that is ranked in the Top 10 by Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate company in the U.S.