Just a few years ago, the original “baby boomers” hit what we used to call “retirement age” – the age of 65. People don’t necessarily retire at age 65 any more. But as Boomers age, they often start thinking about lifestyle changes. And one of those decisions involves finding the best place to retire. Based on our experience of working with seniors and soon-to-be-seniors (you are eligible to join AARP at age 50!), we’d like to offer up that Northern Virginia is the PERFECT retirement paradise.
Real Estate Market
For Sale: $859,000More Information
Northern VA Real Estate News - The BELT Way!
Is Northern Virginia “Retirement Paradise”?
Just Listed, Featured Homes & Secret Inventory
- $1,590,000 - 1211 Daviswood Dr in McLean
- $844,500 - 9704 Woodwind Way in Vienna
- $859,000 - 9425 Delancey Dr in Vienna
- $789,000 - 200 Mashie Dr SE in Vienna
- $275,000 - 11+ Acres in Lee's Crossing in Leesburg
- $639,000 - 15 Arell Ct in Alexandria
- $769,000 - 1902 Prelude Dr in Vienna
- $1,375,000 - 7716 Crossover Dr in McLean
- $1,485,000 - 116 Tapawingo Rd SE in Vienna
- $1,499,900 - 1006 Polly St SE in Vienna
- $1,645,000 - 1871 Beulah Rd in Vienna
Coming Soon (Secret Inventory!)
- Lovely Home in Catharpin
- Townhome in Fair Woods in Fairfax
- Custom home on Georgetown Pike in McLean
- Single Family Home on 5 Acres in Oakton
- Single Family Home in Polo Fields in Reston
- Single Family Home in Barrister's Place in Vienna
- Townhome in Brentwood Courts
- Two New Custom Homes in Vienna
Call (703) 242-3975 for more info!
Northern Virginia Real Estate Update
Curious about the Northern VA real estate market? Check our website for info on what today's market looks like and how it compares to the five year average - things like how many homes are for sale, months of supply, inventory, sales, median price and list price to sold price ratio.