Wendover Subdivision in Vienna VA
Wendover Subdivision in Vienna VA
Wendover Subdivision in Vienna, VA, is one of Vienna's most sought after, close-in communities. Located just off Lawyers Road, but before you get to Hunter Mill Road, you'll find an enchanting neighborhood of about 67 homes - a special enclave of winding streets, tree sheltered homes, charm & tranquility.
The homes are sited on picturesque lots, some backing to trees & parkland, and there are a wide variety of floorplans with the common hallmark being quality construction & attention to detail. You'll feel like you are tucked away in your own oasis, but the reality is you are just minutes away from taking advantage of all the amenities that make living in Vienna so wonderful (except that you don't have to pay Town taxes!). Neighbors especially enjoy the proximity to the W&OD bike/jog trail.
The Belt Team has a special place in its heart for Wendover because not only did we represent the builder when many of the homes were built in the mid to late 1980's, but our Founding Partner Gail Belt and her husband Jerry thought it was so beautiful that they bought one of the homes when it was built and lived there for 17 years.
If you're looking for a home in a neighborhood that is not "cookie cutter", Wendover just might fit the bill. But what you'll soon find, is that these homes do not come on the market often!
(If you already live in Wendover, you may be wondering How Much Is My Wendover Home Worth?)
So how has Wendover fared in the real estate market in the past few years?
3 HOMES SOLD IN 2016:
- $980,000 - 2011 Spring Branch Dr - 217 days on market
- $810,000 - 10220 Wendover Dr - 177 days on market
- $1,398,575 - 2009 Carrhill Rd - 3 days on market (SOLD BY THE BELT TEAM)
1 HOME SOLD IN 2015:
- $1,250,000 - 2003 Spring Branch Dr - 25 days market
3 HOMES SOLD IN 2014
- $1,835,000 - 2005 Carrhill Road - 10 days on market
- $1,150,000 - 10098 Bird Road - 95 days on market
- $2,750,000 - 10216 Wendover Dr - 200 days on market
1 HOME SOLD IN 2013
- $1,149,900 - 2023 Willow Branch Ct - 190 days on market
3 HOMES SOLD IN 2012
- $1,250,000 - 2009 Spring Branch Dr - 67 days on market (SOLD BY THE BELT TEAM)
- $1,195,000 - 10208 Wendover Dr - 14 days on market
- $1,010,000 - 2019 Spring Branch Dr - 141 days on market
- Wendover Average Days on Market: 74 days
- Sale Price as Percent of original List Price: 94.35%
1 HOME SOLD IN 2011
- $1,147,000 - 2025 Spring Branch Dr - 46 days on market (SOLD BY THE BELT TEAM)
- Sale Price as Percent of Original List Price: 95.82%
1 HOME SOLD IN 2010
- $1,050,000 - 2026 Spring Branch Dr - 102 days on market
- Sale Price as Percent of Original List Price: 85.71%
2 HOMES SOLD IN 2009
- $1,412,500 - 2008 Carrhill Rd - 28 days on market
- $1,675,000 - 10221 Wendover Dr - 153 days on market
- Wendover Average Days on Market: 91 days
- Sale Price as Percent of Original List Price: 92.86%
2 HOMES SOLD IN 2008
- $1,200,000 - 10097 Bird Rd - 40 days on market (SOLD BY THE BELT TEAM)
- $1,125,000 - 10200 Wendover Dr - 0 days on market
- Wendover Average Days on Market: 20 days
- Sale Price as Percent of Original List Price: 94.90%
The Belt Team has sold more homes in Wendover than any other Realtor or team, and some more than once.
In addition to all the homes we sold as new homes, here's a list of some of the Wendover homes The Belt Team has had the pleasure of selling as resales:
- 10097 Bird Road
- 10099 Bird Road
- 2009 Carrhill Road
- 2032 Spring Branch Drive
- 2025 Spring Branch Drive
- 2009 Spring Branch Drive
- 2011 Spring Branch Drive
- 2013 Spring Branch Drive
- 10200 Wendover Drive
- 10225 Wendover Drive
- 2024 Willow Branch Court
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell a home in Wendover Subdivision in Vienna, VA.